REQUEST THE PAINTING OF YOUR DREAMS!
Commissioned artwork is available upon request!
If there is anything that would like to for me to create for you as an original painting, please Contact Me with details and dimensions.
If you desire any painting that has been sold, or one that you would like to own in a different size, or with different colors, I can create an original piece especially made for you!
Please follow the steps:
1. Select the Painting you like. Look at the different styles and choose the painting of your dreams.
2. What size works best for you? The most common standard sizes for stretched-canvas are:
o Small: 8” x 10”, 11” x 14”, 12' x 9", 12" x 12", 12" x 24".
o Medium: 16" x 20", 18” x 24”, 20” x 20”, 24” x 24”.
o Large: 36” x 18”, 30” x 24”, 36” x 24”, 30” x 30”, 36” x 36”, 40" x 30", "40" x 20", 48" x 24", 48” x 36”.
o Panels (paintings on wood, diptychs, triptychs, etc) are also available.
o Custom sizes are available.
3. Variations: Think about anything you would like to add to the painting. I can create the painting based on your color preferences and combine all the elements you like into one unique original!
4. Approval: Send me an email with all the details. I will respond to you within 48 - 72 hours with the price and tentative completion time. If you agree with the commission, a payment of 50% of the sale price will be required, and I will begin creating a "rough draft" of the painting. Once that draft is completed, I will email you that draft, and await your approval of the work, and we will finalize the completion date. I will not begin painting until I receive this approval from you.
5. Completion: I will periodically email you pictures as the piece is being created. Once I finish the artwork, I will email you a picture and a link to make the final payment.
I will work to create something that will make you both pleased and proud!
Together we can create exactly what you want. Infinite Possibilities!
Email me to begin this process.
Our Order Cancellation Policy
You may cancel a commission order after receiving a rough draft if you notify us within 48 hours of receiving that draft.
You will be refunded 50% of the commission’s downpayment total, should you choose to not receive a final draft. The funds we retain will cover transaction fees and the draft work already completed by the artist. Cancelling the work after painting has begun will result in forfieture of the full downpayment for the commissioned piece.